1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Strunal 5/35 (Montreal area)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by bass12, Mar 19, 2019.

1. bass12

bass12 Say "Ahhh"...

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    Price:
    $2800-$3800.00
    Strings:
    I bought this Strunal 5/35 hybrid model new in autumn, 2016. It has been used mainly indoors in my humidity-controlled, smoke-free apartment and on a handful of gigs. It's in excellent condition. The bass has been maintained by Montreal luthiers Fred Boissonnault and David Desbois.

The fingerboard has been planed to eliminate most of the Romberg bevel. Endpin has been upgraded, as has the tailpiece hanger rope, and bridge height adjusters have been added. David Gage Realist pickup and a bass case are included. I've never had any issues with this bass and it has been well-cared for.

For sale locally. $3800.00 Canadian (roughly $2800 U.S.). Anyone interested is welcome to come by and try out the bass. I'm located near Parc Lafontaine.

IMG_3021.JPG

IMG_3025.JPG