SOLD SUF Stomp Under Foot Dirty Rooster Fuzz Muff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Laurent, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    Price:
    $119
    Three pedals for sale, sorry no trades:

Stomp Under Foot: Dirty Rooster Fuzz V1 dated 4/26/12.
    This is the very best fuzz pedal after owning and testing many of the best bass fuzz available. It my second time owning this rare pedal. It's very special and want to pass it on to somebody who appreciate great fuzz.

Only a few of these were made (20 for V1, I believe), this is number 3. The V2 had less bass after guitarist complained. It has Velcro on the bottom, the pedal is otherwise in perfect condition and comes with its box. It has a huge amount of fuzz with some really nice sizzle on the top. A very unique tone that competes well with the SUF Civil War or Green Muff! The pedal is based off the BC-184 transistor.
    Inspired by the Jumbo Tonebender, it's a Muff variant. It has a huge amount of bass. Matt Pasquerella owner of Stomp Under Foot describes it as "The gain borders on smooth but leans a bit more to a gritty sound and it has a full low end that is well balanced within the entire tone of the pedal. This allows the Dirty Rooster to have a real punchy tone on guitar and a massive wall of doom tone on bass." I no longer use fuzz pedals in my playing, just light overdrive so I might as well pass it on to someone who will use it. $119

IMG_1727.JPG IMG_1728.JPG IMG_1729.JPG IMG_1730.JPG IMG_1731.JPG IMG_1733.JPG IMG_1734.JPG IMG_1735.JPG

Here is my initial review of this pedal:
    Stomp Under Foot New Pedal: Dirty Rooster

Fairfield Circuitry: Barbershop
    In clean condition, could pass as new, no Velcro on the bottom, complete original box which contains the original card, three Fairfield picks and the instructions. $130 <<<< SOLD>>>>

Electro Harmonix: Small Stone Nano Phaser
    The mother of all phasers, perfect for any heavy doom music!
    In like new condition, no box on this one. $49 <<<SOLD>>>>>

All prices are CON USA. International buyers to PM me for a quote to your country. I have shipped pedal and bass gear all over the world.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    smperry likes this.
  2. Pacodelivery

Pacodelivery Supporting Member

May 25, 2014
    Baltimore
    I’m here to attest that the dirty rooster dooms real hard

Laurent likes this.
  3. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    IMG_1734.JPG IMG_1735.JPG More pics:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    catcauphonic likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021