1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sunn Footswitch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rustynuts, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this about two years ago for a Sunn Beta amp I was also buying....Unfortunately, FedEx destroyed the amp so the footswitch has been sitting on a shelf gathering dust for the past 24 months.

I'm out of town right now but had one of the girls who works for me take a couple of pics of it. The main pic is too fuzzy to even worry about so I'll post the plug (it's a 4 pin) and have her take a better picture of the case itself later today. The switch is in great condition, it's a channel selector with one switch selecting between channels and the other switch for both channels at the same time.

plug.

Looking to get what I paid for it, about $75 shipped (in the US) but that's negotiable. I really just want to find the thing a good home with someone who'll use it rather than let it sit there going to waste.

Since I never had the opportunity to test the pedal (no amp to plug it into) I can't say it works for sure but if it doesn't I'll refund the purchase price plus shipping both ways.

2. Finally have a decent picture of it...

sunnpedal.

3. bassbanger

bassbanger

Mar 4, 2008
    do you by chance still have this?

4. Nope, this is long since gone via eBay. It hung around here on TB forever with nary a nibble and then a week after I sold it it seems like everyone and their brother on TB wanted it. Funny how that works....

5. dimlocator

dimlocator

Mar 6, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.