1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SWR 4X12 cab. Price Lowered

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by five7, Apr 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    Price:
    Nice cab done in oxblood. 8 ohms 400 watts, handles and wheels. Would work great for a 7 string guitar also. This cab blows away all 4x10 cabs I have owned. Very solid low end. Trade for a Levy's leather gigbag, or add cash for a svt classic. Pickup in Denver and I can deliver if needed.
    swr 412.jpg

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  2. Rare as hens teeth. Damn, do I wish you were closer. Love these cabs!

five7 likes this.
  3. Jason!

Jason!

Nov 14, 2008
    GR, MI
    Oh man too bad you’re not closer! This is a steal. These cabs are legit. Picked up the first one a few years ago, sold my NV215. Now I have 2.

five7 likes this.
  4. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    I had forgot how great they sound, just plugged in my mesa 800+ and the warmth is just amazing.

The Nameless and Jason! like this.
  5. Maynjo

Maynjo Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Jacksonville, NC
    Ohhh a 12 stack, you don't see these very often. I was always curious as to what these sounded like. I hear they're loud as hell.

mbelue and five7 like this.
  6. dopejohnpaul

dopejohnpaul Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    I just moved from Denver a month ago, and I’ve spent the past year looking for a bass 412 out there lol

five7 likes this.
  7. Ffreddy

Ffreddy

Feb 14, 2011
    I bought one of these right when they came out-biggest regret getting rid of it. I used to run a mesa buster head into it and boy did it sound great.

five7 likes this.
  8. The longer this stays up the more I have to remind myself I don’t need another cab... I don’t have a 412 though... gah! And it’s in Denver!

five7 likes this.
  9. Raw N Low

Raw N Low If I can't hear it, hopefully I'll feel it

Jul 16, 2009
    Denver, Colorado
    That makes two of us. I just got a Ampeg B25 head and I would be curious to hear how it sounds.

Primakurtz likes this.
  10. Where in the city do you live? Would it be insulting to let me try it out with my super bassman before I made the leap? I know some people get annoyed or don’t have time for people who aren’t 100 percent ready to buy. I have the money I just need to hear with my ears justification to buy a fifth cab. I don’t have any 12’s yet and have wanted a 4x12 since playing the aggy.

11. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    sent a pm to you johnny

12. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Commercial User

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    These are cool cabs - I used to have a pair plus a pair of the 2x12’s! Sounded great with SVTs!

five7 likes this.
  13. This cab is killin me. Love these and that price is ridiculous. I shoulda shoulda stayed out west. Dang... Would ya deliver to Charleston, SC? Heh.

five7 likes this.
  14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021