1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TC Ditto X4, Pigtronix Mothership 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by matdras, May 12, 2019.

1. matdras

matdras Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    Price:
    $140-170
    A temporary lapse in my sanity has me posting these pedals for too cheap! The VT DI is basically new, and the other two are in almost perfect condition. I am the original owner of all three. The prices include shipping CONUS, except for the Ditto (let's talk about that based on your location). Velcro neatly installed on rears! The Pigtronix includes an 18v adapter and the VT DI will include the cool tin. PayPal accepted, but Venmo preferred. Thanks for your interest!
    Pics coming soon...

TC Electronic Ditto X4 - $165
    Pigtronix Mothership 2 - $125
    SOLD Tech 21 VT Bass DI - $150 SOLD

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  2. matdras

Dec 18, 2011
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    A17F21E5-5866-4BD5-B649-AC9CC4A78640.jpeg

3. matdras

Dec 18, 2011
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    VT Bass DI sale pending!

4. matdras

Dec 18, 2011
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    Price drops! Also, I’ll take an extra something off if you were to buy both...

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2020