1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TC Electronic RH450 + Avatar 112 Neo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by slappahdabass, May 7, 2019.

1. slappahdabass

slappahdabass Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    Price:
    Selling my trusty amp. The head has seen a ton of use so it has a good number of scuffs and scratches, but there are 0 issues with it. Knobs were replaced by TC as the originals were susceptible to cracking.

Cab is a carpeted 112 Neo I haven't used a whole lot as I mostly just used the TC as a direct box over the last 4 or 5 years since purchasing this setup. I believe it's a Deltalite speaker. I will post pictures and more details later when I am home this afternoon. Cab weighs about 30 pounds.

I'd like to keep this local to DFW, and I will deliver within the area. I'll include a Speakon-to-Speakon cable and a Speakon-to-1/4" cable. I can also throw in a Monster bass cable if I sell this with my Ibanez listed in the basses category, and would be glad to cut a deal for the full package. Either way, I need to sell this pretty quick and price is negotiable.

2. Somnambulance

Somnambulance

Jun 6, 2014
    I can attest to the quality of the TC RH450, has been my favorite amp I've used for a few years now.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 25, 2021