1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Tecamp SuperCab - 8 ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Scott McArron, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Scott McArron

Scott McArron Supporting Member

Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    My Location:
    Germany
    **ON HOLD, PENDING PAYMENT**

I love Tecamp gear!! It sounds awesome and looks beautiful doing it! This is my favorite cab I've played though, but I just bought a new sports car and it won't fit, so I'm letting it go. :'(

The SuperCab is a unique and versatile cab. It has a 1x12, 1x10, and 3 various tweeters that be selected in any combination of off, half, or full via the side-mounted Tweeter Switching System. You can view a demo here, although the audio in the video doesn't do it justice: SNAMM '15 - Tecamp Super Cab Demo | Premier Guitar

It's in nearly new condition as I always transport it with the cover. This one has never been gigged, so just included the stock pics below.

I'm asking only 600 Euro! Local pickup preferred, or I'd be willing to drive a couple hundred kilometers to drop off. I need an excuse to travel. :) I'd be willing to consider shipping if we split the cost.

Will trade ONLY for Bergantino HDN210 or B|AMP plus cash from me, of course. Nothing else, so please don't offer.

Let me know if you have any questions! :)

aPP9OY.
    emug65.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    Arabesque-bass likes this.