1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Tech 21 VTRM and RPM (trades added)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by oranje, Aug 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. oranje

oranje I'm your Huckleberry Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2010
    San Diego
    Price:
    This has been a great set up for me over the last 4 years. Very easy to navigate, versatile. and great sounding, high output pre amps. Next best thing to real tube amps. I set the VT up like a driven SVT and the RPM round and fat They are in great condition and work as they should. I would prefer to sell them together and will include a Marshall foot switch to switch between them. Both $425, CONUS if separate
    VTRM - $235 SOLD
    RPM - $225
    Prefer a sale but may consider trades. My interest are tube/all tube pre amps. Demeter, Alembic, Trace Elliot V-type etc, plus cash is OK. Feel free to run something interesting by me. Thanks!

I also Have a QSC PLX 2402 ($280) SOLD available and can work out a deal if some one wants the whole package, especially local in SoCal.

IMG_3195.JPG IMG_3266.JPG IMG_3267.JPG IMG_3268.JPG IMG_3269.JPG IMG_3270.JPG

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. oranje

Feb 1, 2010
    San Diego
    QSC sold

3. oranje

Feb 1, 2010
    San Diego
    Trades perhaps?

4. oranje