1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD THE Acoustic 370 Bass Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jaroh24, Jan 1, 2018.

1. jaroh24

jaroh24

Sep 29, 2012
    Price:
    Selling one of the rare Acoustic 370 bass heads from the 70's. It has an excellent vintage solid state tone with the perfect combination of punch and warmth. I had this shipped down to the Guitar Factory in Orlando, Florida to have it looked over by Curt Coniglio, one of the original amp technicians for Acoustic Control Corp. He serviced the amp and looked over everything to ensure it would be performing at top shape for its age.

The only functional flaw on this amp is that two of the graph sliders (the 200 Hz and 400 Hz) have been broken off. The 200 Hz and 400 Hz sliders can still be adjusted with a piece of metal that I cut to the exact size to fit into the slider notch. It is a removable tool and allows for easy adjustment of the sliders (see the last photo). Cosmetically, it's in alright shape considering its 40+ year age.

Feel free to message me with any questions. Local pick-up is free. Shipping is $70 and the amp will be sent in a durable wooden box for added security.

Attached Files:

60bass and emjazz like this.
  2. jaroh24

jaroh24

Sep 29, 2012
    Still for sale! Feel free to make an offer

3. jaroh24

jaroh24

Sep 29, 2012
    Sold!

4. Frej

Frej