1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available **Top Pedals...Low Prices** (Darkglass, Source Audio, Fuzzrocious)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Fiset, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Fiset

Fiset I do a good impression of myself

Jan 13, 2007
    New York
    Price:
    $80-$250
    For your consideration I am offering the following top brand pedals, all in excellent condition. Prices include CONUS shipping via USPS Priority. Paypal works. Trade interests include Aguilar pedals and amps.

Fuzzrocious LunaReclipse - No longer for sale

Source Audio Soundblox 2 Multiwave Bass Distortion - The MWBD has no Velcro and does not come with its original box - $80 MOVED TO ITS OWN THREAD

Keeley Bassist Compressor - Virtually brand new Keeley Bassist. Pedal has no Velcro and comes with its original box and materials - $145 SOLD

Source Audio Soundblox 2 Manta - The Manta has no Velcro and does not come in its original box - $105 SOLD

Darkglass B7Kv2 - This is the newest B7K which includes the mid buttons. This pedal has 3m locking strips on the back and comes with its original box and materials - $250 SOLD

_DSC5803.jpg

_DSC5804.jpg

_DSC5805.jpg

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. LSMFT6

LSMFT6 We brake for nobody Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    California
    None
    It’s a shame this sale wasn’t up a week or so ago, I would’ve bought two of those

GLWTS

Fiset likes this.
  3. lowfreek

lowfreek Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Central New York
    I'll take the Keeley Bassist. PM sent for payment info.

Fiset likes this.
  4. Jeff O'Connor

Jeff O'Connor Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2004
    Mystic, CT
    PM sent for the Fuzzrocious LunaReclipse

rratajski likes this.