1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Trace Elliot v4 all tube amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dale Johnson, Apr 14, 2019 at 9:55 PM.

1. Dale Johnson

Dale Johnson Supporting Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Moran Kansas
    Price:
    $1400
    For Sale: I’m downsizing, so i’m selling my Trace Elliot V type all tube amp. This is the all tube, the True Trace Elliot V4. As you know, these are very rare, and this is one of the early ones with the green tolex, and not the carpet covering of the later models.

From what i’ve read there were only about 50 to 100 of these made. This amp is in excellent condition, with some scuff marks and normal wear on the tolex. The amp was fully serviced 5 years ago and has all new tubes. The pre amp has 4 new Mullard 12 AX7 tubes, and the finals have 4 new Electro Harmonix KT 88 tubes. I have used this exclusively at church (very low hours) and the tubes are just now getting broke in. I have 2 new Svetlana 12AX7 tubes and 2 assorted used 12AX7 tubes that i will include, along with the power cord. The tone of this amp is absolutely amazing, and it has tremendous power, far more than the other amps i’ve been around, including a 450 watt amp. I can understand why some say this is the Holy Grail of amplifiers. These don’t come up often and this one is a really nice quality one. I would like $1400 including shipping (boxed up real good) in the lower 48 UPS. If you would like it insured for more than the standard fare then let me know, I think it is $2 per hundred of value. I accept pay pal or Post Office money order. Thank you, Dale IMG_1288.JPG IMG_1293.JPG IMG_1293.JPG IMG_1294.JPG IMG_1294.JPG IMG_1295.JPG IMG_1296.JPG

2. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Bulltrout and Dale Johnson like this.
  3. Soundworks

Soundworks Supporting Member

May 12, 2012
    Santa Cruz Mountains
    PayPal sent!

4. Dale Johnson

Dale Johnson Supporting Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Moran Kansas
    The amp is sold. Thank you!