1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Trade for my whole stable!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tleeitsme, Apr 19, 2019.

1. tleeitsme

tleeitsme Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2017
    Price:
    $0
    Strings:
    Trying to get rid of all of my old basses that survived harvey (most of these were in austin during the flood so no harm no foul). Kinda painful to give these up but I would like to consolidate and downsize, lot of good guitars here. All basses are 8-9/10 unless states otherwise. I am being sentimental right now writing this ad so all prices are OBO.

1) Epiphone Tbird Pro IV $450
    Catfishing as a gibson, unfortunately I do not have the original truss rod cover. I can't find the OHSC although I used to own an epiphone molded hsc so the price is tentative at the moment.

2) Danelectro Longhorn $450
    30" Rare color. Concentric knobs. Wood bridge saddle. Currently rocking chromes but would be REALLY sweet with a set of piccolo strings. Ships in a gig bag

3) Ibanez SR506- mk 1 bartolinis. great condition, minor paint flake common on this model - $400obo

4) Okoume jazz bass deluxe (Harvey bass) $???
    Okoume Jazz bass. Factory neck is warped but did not touch flood waters, body is nice and electronics are not corroded. *NEW* neck can be included. walnut and pau ferro truss rod adjust at the heel

As far as trades go.. fender/squier precision jazz artist signature classic series reissue

I would be open to a 2 or 3 for 1 trade if you have a more valuable instrument.

Honestly feel free to come at me with any sort of trade proposal.I also have pedals and 6 string guitars I am trying to move as well. PM me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  2. fruitlabor

fruitlabor Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Still available?

3. JeffJ2112

JeffJ2112 Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2016
    Nowhere Indiana
    PMing

4. tleeitsme

Sep 8, 2017
    bump. edited original post. added a new bass for sale, and two of the originals got taken care of locally. also the jazz bass body has a neck now.

looking for a precision bass. musicman sterling? weird artist series reggie hamilton / mike dirnt?

5. tleeitsme

Sep 8, 2017
    May consolidate into one thread but here is a final bump.

Tbird, Longhorn and SR506 are still available as is my t40 listed in another thread.

I am ideally looking to 2-4 for 1 trade. My main desire is a 4003, I will be willing to do multiple basses, cash and/or parts to make a deal happen. Alternatively I will love fenders specifically pbasses with gloss necks so. Make a fool of me and watch me trade all 4 of these for 4 fenders, and not consolidate a dang thing. Lol.

PM me for a serious cash price.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021