1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD TrueTone One Spot CS-7 Power Supply

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Darren02, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Darren02

Darren02 Never stop the groove in order to find a note Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Sparks, NV
    Price:
    $70
    Hey everyone!
    Up for sale I have my well-loved One Spot CS-7 Power supply with original box and cables.
    The unit works flawlessly and powers six 9-volt pedals and one 18 volt pedal! Four of the 9-volt outputs are switchable to 12-volt as well, for any pedals that need/run optimally on 12 volt.
    These sell for 120 brand new, and 100 used. Although my unit has a little bit of wear, since it has all original box and accessories and such, I felt $70 dollars shipped would be a good price. I am open to some offers or possible trades :)

Im selling because I no longer use pedals, so I felt someone else might put it to good use!
    In terms of damage, theres some scrapes on the corners and on some of the logos on the unit. Also, some of the front panel's numbers are missing. I have provided photos below of all sides of the unit.
    Thanks for looking!
    IMG_6607.JPG IMG_6608.JPG IMG_6609.JPG IMG_6613.JPG IMG_6611.JPG IMG_6612.JPG

2. frohner151

frohner151 Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Pm’d

3. Darren02

Darren02 Never stop the groove in order to find a note Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Sparks, NV
    SOLD!
    Thank you!