U.S Masters EPiB 5 $300.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bass2Bass7, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Bass2Bass7

Bass2Bass7

Sep 11, 2008
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: Performance Guitars, Ashdown Amplification & DR Strings
    I'm selling my U.S Masters EPiB 5. Bass plays so sweet I can't even put it into words. I Love the bass but just had a couple new custom Basses finished. Specs: Body- Mahogany, Neck-Hard Maple w/ carbon fiber reinforcement, Fingerboard-maple w/ black pearl block inlays, Bridge-Top Load, Pickups-Masters Design PJ, Electronics-3 Band active eq w/ bypass, volume & blend, Hardware-Black Chrome, Tuning Machines-Wilkinson, Color-Pearl White, With case. Shipping in the US only! $300.00 or $325.00 with shipping. Bass is in EXCELLENT CONDITION!!!!!! The system would not let me upload actual pics of the Bass, so this is a stock photo from the site. If you would like pics of the bass or have any questions please email me at [email protected] I no longer use Paypal they screwed me over BAD! If you want the bass contact me and I will make sure that everything goes down like clock work. I have sold other items on the Ebay since closing my Paypal account and my record shows an excellent rating.. [email protected]

2. fretlesswonder

fretlesswonder

Jul 26, 2006
    New Jersey
    Sent PM.

3. CapnSev

CapnSev

Aug 19, 2006
    Coeur d'Alene
    That thing is way sweet.

What's the string spacing at the bridge?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021