SOLD USA Geddy Lee Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jhonnybass, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Price:
    1250 sh'pd
    Strings:
    Hey everyone!

I'm looking to move my Geddy since I currently have a jazz 5 that I'm using more and I need an amp more than I need another bass right now. This is one of the bast jazz basses I've ever played. Amazing tone, feel and look on this bass. Fender really hit it out of the ballpark with this one.

This is what's different from stock - I bought an extra guard for this bass from WD that matches the cream inlays in the neck so you'll be getting both guards - the creamy one and the original white one. I also bought a Badass II bridge for the bass that I'll throw in - you can install it and go for the full 70's legit look, but the stock bridge is great too and is what's installed right now. The body also has black dunlop straplocks installed and it's currently strung with Elixir Nanoweb lights. The original case with all the case candy and original paperwork is included.

I've played the bass tons and so it's not in immaculate condition but it's still in great shape. There are some minor dings and scratches around the body that I tried my best to capture in the photos.

In terms of trades I'm specifically looking for a Mesa Subway D800, Jule M700 power amp, Demeter Minne 800D amp, GK MB500, Berg CN 212 or Audiokinesis Hathor 1203 + or - cash.

$1250 USD shipped anywhere in the US or Canada. PayPal only

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0058.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    Thehound likes this.
  2. Aaahhhhhhhhhhhshhjsjsjs it's in Canada too!!!!

Jhonnybass likes this.
  3. ttt!

4. Sold locally

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021