USA Lakland J.O. 4 String $1600 Conus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by richbass, Aug 29, 2009.

1. richbass

richbass

Jun 6, 2008
    SOLD For sale is a 2001 Lakland Joe Osborne 4 string bass. It has a maple fretboard with an alder body. The fretboard is birds eye maple and is very sharp. Nice weight about 9.2 lbs on my bathroom scale. Has what I consider to be a lot of "honest play wear"(several dings & light surface scratches etc.). Included is a SKB Lakland hardshell case. I am Richconn on Ebay and have 214 positive feedbacks and no negative or neutral ones to date. My phone number is (203)598-0056. The bass is located in Connecticut.

Attached Files:

2. Mrdak

Mrdak uber bass geek baby!

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA
    Any chance of a trade?

3. richbass

richbass

Jun 6, 2008
    Sorry, just looking to sell right now.

4. richbass

richbass

Jun 6, 2008
    Mrdak asked if I would take any trades. I thought about it if anyone was an interesting trade you can shoot me a message and maybe we can work something out. I would prefer something local.

5. richbass

richbass

Jun 6, 2008
    In terms of trades I would be the most interested in 5 string basses.

6. richbass

richbass

Jun 6, 2008
    I would be the most interested in Precision and Jazz style basses for trades.

7. mikeGJ

mikeGJ Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2007
    Grand Junction, CO
    Curious if this is "stock" with original pickups (Fralin?), or if someone might have "improved" it along the way?

- Mike

8. bumpin for a fellow CT lakland bassplayer!! sweet deal, wish me needed another JO

9. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things.

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    wish I played 4 strings!

10. PWV

PWV Gold Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Tacoma
    PM Sent....

11. richbass

richbass

Jun 6, 2008
    I believe that the pickups are stock Fralins. I looked at the controls and all the solder joints look original to me. Although, I did not pull the pickups out. I could check and that would be no big deal.

12. richbass

richbass

Jun 6, 2008
    In terms of trades I would prefer something local were we could meet face to face. I would be willing to travel an hour or two. I live in Connecticut.

13. RocknRolla

RocknRolla

Dec 4, 2008
    PM

14. richbass

richbass

Jun 6, 2008
    Bass sold today.

15. trujo777

trujo777 Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Central Texas USA
    congrats !!!! I guess this should close now :(

16. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021