SOLD USA Peavey Foundation 5 - Black/Maple Beauty!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by richntiff, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    I have a Bass Hoarding issue. I’m trying to get over it - need to thin some gear. Selling some excellent instruments.

All prices are not including shipping, but I’d be willing to split shipping on any of them.

Peavey Foundation 5 - Black and Maple - passive J bass style bass with huge ‘Jazz on Steroids’ tone. Great bass - average weight, super stable. Put this next to a US Standard Fender and you won’t find any difference in build quality. $250

Excellent condition. I take care of my gear!

I can get better pics- just wanted to get this up and posted! B7674C11-3F8E-4B0E-9E78-366977937140.jpeg

ajkula66, armybass, RobertUI and 2 others like this.
  2. Chuck M

Chuck M Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    I own the sister to this one. A word of warning...if you buy this bass you will be in danger of becoming a Peavey Bass fanatic. Most of us started this way. One Foundation came my way and now I own 7 Peavey basses.

You have been warned!

Seriously, the only other basses I can think of that have similar feel and great tone are G&L L 2500's. The necks feel similar to me...the electronics are very different but I think you will be shocked at how good the Peavey sounds. It is a killer USA made bass for less than a Squier.