SOLD Verellen Meatsmoke Rackmount Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by zwkoch, Dec 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Price:
    $650
    This is a great two channel tube preamp by the notorious Ben Verellen. This preamp is crazy versatile. Tones range from smooth and warm to pure doom fuzz. These are not being manufactured currently. Price includes shipping within the US, and includes the foot switch and cable. If I didn't already have a full Verellen tube amp, this would never leave my collection. Please no trades at this time. PayPal preferred. Thank you for looking!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

BIG97BEN, nshuman and blindrabbit like this.
  2. Oooooooooooooh...

zwkoch likes this.
  3. nshuman

nshuman

Sep 4, 2012
    WWWJWWW
    AMAZING Pre from an AMAZING TBer folks! I love my rackmount Meatsmoke Pre. This is a BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG97BEN, DirtyDuke and zwkoch like this.
  4. Tempted to buy this one (as Ben discontinued it right when I was purchasing) and sell my pedal version. Such a good tone!! Someone save the GAS and buy this bad boy!

zwkoch likes this.
  5. zwkoch

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Sale pending...

6. zwkoch

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Sold!

DirtyDuke, BIG97BEN and nshuman like this.
  7. Milo's

Milo's Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Damn, missed it!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021