1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Wal Fretless custom series bass 1989

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by leroy diamond, Mar 11, 2018.

1. leroy diamond

leroy diamond

Aug 21, 2005
    ireland
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    My Location:
    Ireland
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    Here isa beautiful Wal Fretless bass for sale. I picked this from the original owner several months ago and as much as I like it, I will not be using it in a gig situation as I am working with a classic rock covers band where fretless bass is not required.
    It plays like a dream and sounds fantastic. Overall the bass is in excellent condition with a couple dings on the headstock and 1 on the bottom at the strap lock which you can see in the photos. there is tiny ding on the front of the body, but too small to photograph. The neck front and back is immaculate, as is the ebony fingerboard. there are 2 small cracks in the lacquer on the head stock.

The Body is Shedua Facings with Mahogany core and ebony fretboard. Its a stunning bass.

Attached Files:

2. Codsak

Codsak

Jan 24, 2013
    Florida
    Still have this??