1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick 4 String Streamer Stage II Sale- Or Trade for US NS2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by brett7276, Aug 24, 2012.

1. brett7276

brett7276 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Darn near mint Warwick Streamer Stage II in near mint condition. Got this recently in a trade...and is would luck would have it I scored two more JJ spector basses...So Id like to turn this into a PJ equiped one... I am not a fan of MEC electrronics- So stock electronics were replaced with EMG JJs and and an Aguialr OB1 which gets it more into the spector camp ( which is where I am at) - THE ORGINAL MEC PICKUPS AND 3 BAND PREAMP IS ALSO INCLUDED!!!

I am KEEPING the pictured flight case (unless you really have to have it) but bass will ship in a nice hardshell case

I am asking $1800 shipped US 48...unless you want the flight case that shipping is on your dime

Trade wise: USA Spector NS-2 or NS-4 ( I could ADD in a REALLY NICE euro Spector for the right NS-2) I would also consider an older PJ neck through streamer- perfer gloss finish.

only other thing that would really thrill me is a burst/tortise rosewood board early 70s P bass...or something that looks like a carl thompson 4

Attached Files:

2. hjbits

hjbits

Aug 23, 2012
    Hi,
    I am seriously interested in your Warwick stage II, I know that you can only deliver to Con US but is there a chance that you could deliver to Darwin, Australia (postcode 0800)?, i will pay for the freight(USPS?). If not, i will ask my brother there in SF if he can take it.
    Thanks
    Max

3. brett7276

Jan 14, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'd much prefer to ship us48 but if ur willing to cover expense and freight I'm fine with it- but id really appreciate it if I could ship to your brother

4. hjbits

hjbits

Aug 23, 2012
    Thanks, I have emailed my brother but he hasn't replied yet, btw. how could i pay for it? do you have a paypal acoount?

5. brett7276

Jan 14, 2009
    Indianapolis
    yes paypal is fine....pm me once you get a hold of your bother

6. sumgruuvz

sumgruuvz Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Woodward, Oklahoma
    time to ditch germany huh? i knew someone else who did the same thing. said they couldnt get the vibe from the sII they got from his spector. lol. there's only one original. not imitators. glwts!

7. brett7276

Jan 14, 2009
    Indianapolis
    not that one is better than the other...its just kind of like a comparing a porsche and corvette...both extremely effective...bass wise I'll favor the vette.... car wise...guess I am the opposite...I'll happily drive a 911....till then...I guess my truck will suffice :)- it truly is a great bass...and actually in the Spector park in terms of tone and feel...I just am a PJ guy...

8. brett7276

Jan 14, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Pms replied

9. fatrat

fatrat

Dec 23, 2010
    Clemson, SC
    Just a heads up. USPS has box size limits to Australia. When I ship basses there I remove the neck, but your is neck though. Maybe there is another way.

10. brett7276

Jan 14, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Fed ex is probably best bet- but then shipping
    From la will probably be less than from Indiana

11. brett7276

Jan 14, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Pending ns2 trade :)

12. hjbits