1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Wren & Cuff - Pickle Pie B Hella Fuzz - Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Grahams Groove, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Price:
    FullSizeRender.

This is a fantastic, bass-specific fuzz pedal with a clean blend and lots of tonal range. Does grindy overdrive to scooped, warmer fuzz to all out buzz-saw insanity. My two preferred settings include:

-Volume dimed, shape in the middle, saturation way down, and slowly blending in that fuzz tone for a mostly clean tone with an aggressive distorted edge to it.
    -Shape rolled back to ~10:00, Saturation ~3:00, and about 75% wet on the blend for an aggressive, big sounding fuzz tone with lots of definition. If you roll the shape back from there, you start to get into some more scoopy-sounding muff territory.

This pedal is in excellent shape, with box and original rubber feet still on it. There's two small strips of velcro that can be removed by request. I sent it to W&C a couple months back to have a new footswitch put in, and they sent it back with a clean bill of health.

Demo!

On sale for $105 shipped CONUS through Friday 6/22. Down from original $135 listing price - motivated to sell while I'm in town this week, and can ship same or next day. After this week I'm bumping it back up to $115 (which is still a killer deal). Paypal only. Will trade the Pickle Pie + $15 for an EQD Spatial Delivery in excellent shape. Will also trade this for an MXR M82 BEF + $15.

FullSizeRender_1. FullSizeRender_2. FullSizeRender_3. FullSizeRender_4.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Modest_Moose and bullitproof like this.
  2. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Sold pending the payment...