1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Xotic X Blender

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Modest_Moose, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Modest_Moose

Modest_Moose

Dec 26, 2014
    Washington
    Price:
    $100
    This is my first time listing/selling on Talkbass so bear with me.

I'm selling my Xotic X Blender. I've loved having this pedal for creating a second loop for a really OD driven signal that can allow me to have one blend for my dry signal across a few OD's and fuzzes that didn't have a blend and to have a loop that was always on that I could switch to when needed easily. But, I no longer need it as I've got a whole different switching system being set up.

I don't have the box for it sadly and it has as you can see some residue from the velcro that was on it. Also the cut/boost toggle for the volume was seemingly wired reverse by the company. Works fine, just the switch is opposite the label. Can also sell it locally.

Asking $100 including shipping CONUS. Paypal only please. Will entertain trades, i'm looking for Octave and Envelopes.

Lowering the price already to $100 because that seems more in line with some that have sold recently. 20180620_150008.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    IvanC likes this.