SOLD Xotic XP-1T 5 $1,200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Emanuel, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Emanuel

Emanuel Master of the run-on sentence Supporting Member

Price:
    $1200.
    Strings:
    United States
    IMG_8673.JPG IMG_8919.JPG IMG_8920.JPG IMG_7723.JPG IMG_8921.JPG IMG_8674.JPG IMG_8675.JPG IMG_8677.JPG
    I'm not into writing a commercial, most folks here know about these instruments. Extremely well made in Japan with a very traditional feel and look. Simple and comfortable but elegant to hold and play. The on board Pre-amp with Active/passive option is absolute gold.
    Alder Body. Maple/Rosewood neck.
    19 mm at Bridge (adjustable).
    34" Scale. 9.8 Pounds.
    Structurally perfect. Truss rod completely functional. No neck/fret issues whatsoever. Ive had flats or tapewounds on it 95% the time. Currently has med gauge LaBella flats on it. Cosmetically very good condition IMO with some "war paint" I consider minor. I'm a player and I've played the s**t out of this one cause its great. I am the second owner of this bass, it was purchased directly from Japan thu Danny at BJD and I received it basically unplayed. It comes with the regular Xotic gig bag but its not the branded Protec one. comes with the paperwork. $1,200 you pay shipping. CONUS.

The only thing that I would consider as part of a trade would be a used iPad with cellular capability. Doesn't have to be fancy but larger than iPad Mini, with a healthy battery and 64g memory as a baseline. More is better. It is just for work; field report writing, email and to make a number of pdf books available. Id previously been using an iPad Air2.
    IMG_8919.JPG IMG_8920.JPG IMG_7723.JPG IMG_8921.JPG IMG_8674.JPG IMG_8675.JPG IMG_8677.JPG IMG_8673.JPG

slugger and Jimmy Hubbard like this.
  2. pedulla-2007

pedulla-2007 Gold Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2008
    texas
    The pre is what makes this bass so special. GLWYS.

bassballs27 likes this.
  3. lala

lala Supporting Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Superb bass! Lucky buyer.
    I have one just like this ( a 4 )and love it!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022