1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Yamaha BB NE2 Nathan East

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CDamianBass, Sep 8, 2016.

1. CDamianBass

CDamianBass Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    001.jpg Hello I have this great Bass for sale, Good condition. Has some dings and scratches. as you can see in the pictures I added a black pick guard but if totally removable since I use double sided tape.

Specs:
    Featuring neck-through construction, the two-octave neck is built from maple and mahogany with an ebony fingerboard inlaid with figured abalone. Matching mother-of-pearl tuners complete the look. The unique BB body is made of maple and alder for a fat sound with plenty of definition. The BPZ-7 bridge features individual, machined saddles that provide precise intonation, a low profile, and an elegant look. The stacked Alnico humbuckers run through Yamaha's 5-control active electronics, which feature a custom 3-band EQ with a switchable mid-cut to provide sonic versatility for any situation.
    34" scale.
    9.6lbs

$1600 shipped in U.S.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  2. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Is there a case with it?

3. CDamianBass

CDamianBass Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2015
    yes sir, a Yamaha hard case

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021