1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Yamaha BBNE1 "BBEAST" Nathan East

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GuitarRandy1964, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Price:
    $1550.00
    Strings:
    Up for grabs is this stunning 1995 Yamaha "BBEAST" Nathan East Signature model. Unbelievable play-ability and tone. This bass is in excellent condition!!! Raising funds for a Suhr Modern electric guitar!! I've never sold anything on TB, but I have bought several basses here, in fact, I bought this bass from "Baltodoc" about a year and a half ago....so, If I have done anything outside of the TB classifieds guidelines/rules, please let me know......THANKS!

Body:Alder with figured Maple cap, Amber Burst
    Neck: Maple Bolt-on
    Fretboard: Ebony
    Pickups: 2 special singles with dummy coils
    Hardware: Gold
    Controls Master volume, pan, bass cut/boost, treble cut/boost, user-definable mid range
    Frets: 24
    Bridge: Solid Brass
    Scale: 34"

IMG_3581.JPG IMG_3584.JPG IMG_3585.JPG IMG_3586.JPG IMG_3582.JPG IMG_3588.JPG IMG_3589.JPG IMG_3590.JPG IMG_3591.JPG IMG_3592.JPG IMG_3598.JPG IMG_3599.JPG IMG_3604.JPG IMG_3603.JPG IMG_3606.JPG IMG_3600.JPG IMG_3602.JPG IMG_3596.JPG IMG_3595.JPG IMG_3774.JPG

This bass weighs in at a little over 9 pounds. Very balanced on a strap. Has a couple of very minor dings/dents on the front and rear of the bass. Nothing through the clear coat. No buckle rash what soever. These don't come around very often and especially in this condition!! It even has the plastic control identification tab with it. Comes with H/S case. $1550.00 includes shipping.

PayPal, personal check and/or cashiers check (I will wait until cleared before shipping) within the USA.
    Sale final/no returns

Spray Bass, MrLenny1 and jlee1549 like this.
  2. Spray Bass

Spray Bass

Dec 18, 2016
    Agree better price?Thank you

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021