1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Yamaha BBNE2 Nathan East Signature 5-string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Fixitinpost, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Fixitinpost

Fixitinpost Gold Supporting Member

Nov 5, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Price:
    $1650
    Strings:
    I got this one brand new 2 years ago, and it's been very well taken care of since. It has some very light swirling on the back from playing, but no scratches, dents or dings. Looks almost new. 17.5mm string spacing at bridge. Weighs in at 9.9 lbs, includes OHSC and accessories.

Price is $1650 shipped CONUS.

New, these are $2500 anywhere you go. Buy this one and save $850!

NO TRADES PLEASE

IMG_1569_zpsrmuyrpjz.jpg
    IMG_1570_zpsf4mh1jm7.jpg

Nathan East Signature Model

Featuring neck-through construction, the two-octave neck is built from maple and mahogany with an ebony fingerboard inlaid with figured abalone. Matching mother-of-pearl tuners complete the look. The unique BB body is made of maple and alder for a fat sound with plenty of definition. The BPZ-7 bridge features individual, machined saddles that provide precise intonation, a low profile, and an elegant look. The stacked Alnico humbuckers run through Yamaha's 5-control active electronics, which feature a custom 3-band EQ with a switchable mid-cut to provide sonic versatility for any situation.

BBNE2 Pickups
    The stack type pickups are designed in collaboration with Nathan East. The Alnico V Humbucker pickups include a hum-canceling coil.

Indivisual Bridge Pieces
    The bridge consists of individual bridge pieces that reduce interference from other string vibration delivering a purer tone.

Controls
    • Pickup Balancer
    • Master Volume
    • Bass
    • Middle
    • Treble
    • Mid Cut Frequency
    • Mid Cut On-Off Switch
    Active Electronics
    Active electronics include a special equalizer circuit based on Nathan East's "Magic Box". The circuit lets you cut off the selected mid frequency at the touch of a switch for precision sound tailoring.

5-Piece Neck Through design
    The neck through design uses a 5-piece maple and mahogany neck sandwiched between the maple on alder body.

Contoured Body
    Both the front and back of the bass body are contoured to provide players with a compact, well fitting instrument that offers greater playing comfort.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  2. Sosa

Sosa Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2013
    San Diego
    Awesome Bass!! GLWTS

3. William64

William64

Oct 17, 2012
    Czech Republic
    PM sent.

4. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    Oh man... Such a great looking bass!

Never played one... Actually afraid to... If I do I might be haunted until I get one...

5. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Awesome looking bass. I've always wanted one of these in the black.

6. songwriter21

songwriter21 I have an obsession for wood. The musical kind. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    DEAL! :woot:

7. Khanh Linh

Khanh Linh Inactive Commercial User

Jul 13, 2016
    Pm sent . Tks

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021