1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Yamaha Nathan East BBNE2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RussT, Aug 22, 2016.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my BBNE2. This bass is in good shape but has some dings and dents from regular use. Frets are in good shape as is the truss rod. I have taken photos of all the major blemishes. Most of these are on the edge of the body and are not visible when looking at the bass head on. None effect the playability or tone of this bass and the back of the neck is pretty much flawless. These are killer bass's with a wide variety of tones available via the preamp and the mid switch and contour.

The original gold control knobs have been swapped out for black ones by the previous owner. I do not have the original knobs.

Weight: around 9.5lbs according to my old bathroom scale.
    Will ship in a generic hardshell case.

no trades please, I am selling 3 bass's to get some money together to buy a new vehicle.

$1500.00 $1350 shipped in North America.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  2. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    price drop bump

3. songwriter21

songwriter21 I have an obsession for wood. The musical kind. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    CRAZY-good deal!!

RussT likes this.
  4. gmazanero

gmazanero

Sep 29, 2012
    Do you take PayPal?

5. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Yup. Pm me if interested.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021