SOLD Yamaha TRBX605FM Satin Natural

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by athfngl, Aug 24, 2020.

1. athfngl

athfngl Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2020
    Raleigh, NC
    Price:
    $600
    Strings:
    United States
    (Back up for sale after a buyer backed out).

Where to start with this thing. For those who don't already know, Yamaha makes instruments that punch WAY above their price. This thing plays beautifully. It's strung up with Ernie Ball Cobalt Flats (45-130) and it sounds absolutely incredible - the strings really make a difference on this guitar. It is one of the most versatile basses I've played, and probably the best value of any bass on the market for under $700.

The neck is silky smooth, the frets are even and have no wear, there isn't a ding or nick in sight on this bass. The worst you might find are some fingerprints, but I'll clean those. It is in mint condition, and I'm only giving it up to reduce my bass collection and put myself in a better financial situation (maybe I'd be in a better financial situation if I didn't keep buying basses...)

It's right around 8.5 pounds, and is very well balanced. Plays super comfortably. Not sure what else y'all want to know, but if you have questions, ask away.

Asking $600 USD shipped CONUS (will entertain offers, but no trades).

IMG_0835.jpeg IMG_0836.jpeg IMG_0834.jpeg IMG_0843.jpeg IMG_0837.jpeg IMG_0840.jpeg IMG_0838.jpeg IMG_0839.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  2. Technoblues85

Technoblues85

Jan 9, 2020
    Ontario
    PM'd

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021