- Last Activity:
- Jun 14, 2021 at 10:28 PM
- Feb 8, 2015
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Frequent and Chronic GAS pains.. Mar 23, 2019
- Christcr was last seen:
- Viewing thread Fender Jazz Professional Sonic Grey, Jun 14, 2021 at 10:28 PM
- Current Setup:
* Fender Proto Custom Shop Bass -- black w/maple fingerboard
* Music Man Stingray Special Retailer Limited Edition Bass -- transparent amethyst w/roasted maple flamed fingerboard.
* Music Man Stingray Special Retailer Limited Edition Bass -- big flake sparkle fuchsia purple w/roasted maple flamed fingerboard.
* Fender Telecaster Retailer Limited Edition Bass -- roasted ash body w/roasted maple neck and fingerboard
* Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass -- inca silver w/pao ferro fingerboard
* Cordoba 55FCE Flamenco Guitar
* Cordoba C5-CET CD Thin Body Cutaway Classical Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Guitar -- spruce top, spalted maple back and sides, flamenco modded
* Fender Lead III electric guitar -- purple w/pao ferro fingerboard
* Martin 000 acoustic guitar
* Fender Rumble 500 Combo Bass Amp
* Fender Rumble 210 Ext Cab
* Fender Rumble 40 Bass Amp
* Fender Mustang 100 DM Amp
* Fishman Loudbox Acoustic Guitar Amp
* T-Rex Soulmate Acoustic Multi-Effects
- Favorite Genres:
- UK acid jazz, soul, funk, Brazilian, bossa nova, Latin, classic rock, southern rock... really nearly any type of music that is still music. The only genres that I really can't relate to much is hardcore metal (especially the newer stuff), rap/hip hop, and the top 40 on the radio these days.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Where's the gig, man?
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Way, WAY too much to list (seriously... several hundred basses and guitars)
- G.A.S. List:
- Lot's O Stuff
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul S. Denman, Bernard Edwards, Louis Johnson, Joe Puerta
I've been playing electric bass and guitar (mainly bass) since the dinosaurs roamed the earth (40 years or so). Lately, I have been getting into flamenco and bossa nova/Brazilian guitar. Fun stuff.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- music in general, bossa nova/Brazilian guitar, flamenco guitar, art, writing, design, architecture, science, history...
As for what I play on the electric bass and guitar, or have played... you name it and I've probably played it somewhere in a club or event.
SignatureListen buddy, you'd better watch your P's and J's!!!