- New Haven, CT
- Current Setup:
1968 Swanson bass. 42 1/2'' string length, with a c-extension, new bridge by Upton Bass.
Reid Hudson French bow, Finale carbon fiber French bow; rosin: Nyman's.
- Favorite Genres:
- Classical, avante-garde, funk.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Rutgers Symphony Orchestra; Freelance
- Previously Owned Gear:
French bow from Upton Bass, the cheap pernambuco one (like 100 bucks, it's probably more now). It was a nice bow to learn on.
2005 3/4 Strunal hybrid made in the Czech Republic. 41 3/4'' string length.
- G.A.S. List:
A bass for solo/chamber work and to use for auditions.
A baroque bass bow.
One day, I'll commission a rock star level bass from Upton Bass.
- Influences and Teachers:
Dave Chapman (Baroque Bass)
Dr. Laura Joella
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Pipe tobacco, beer, urban exploration, science, disc golf, recumbent bikes, rubik's cubes
- Available for Instruction?:
- Double Bass Instruction
- Teaching Credentials:
- I will be recieving a master degree in classical bass performance from Rutgers University.