- Last Activity:
- Feb 27, 2018
- Aug 4, 2014
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Floyd S Marsee Jr
Male, from Knoxville TN
Hey Guys, I new here, I'm not 13 like it says LOL I'm 48. I have been a bassist for over 25 years. Aug 4, 2014
- Floyd S Marsee Jr was last seen:
- Feb 27, 2018
- Home Page:
- Knoxville TN
- Bassist for Buttermilk Road
- Current Setup:
- Well I use Fender Pj bass Special Deluxe active, thru a Peavey Nitrobass head and two Peavey 118's BW's. On smaller gigs, I just leave one of the 118's at home .
- Favorite Genres:
- New Country, Southern Rock, Blues, anything that has a Cool Grove to it!!
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- we play about every weekend some place different. I tend to play (practice) about 4 hours every day.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Ampeg b2re, Peavey 1820 Cab, And a fender PJ Bass passive, Vox Apllo IV, Peavey T 40
- G.A.S. List:
- More equipment to haul around LOL!! Musicman Stingray 4HH, Fender Jazz bass, and another P-Bass Deluxe Special...... I'm looking for a Peavey 1820 Bass Encloser
- Influences and Teachers:
Tommy Shannon, Leon Wilkerson, To many to list. self taught. never had a Professional
Well I'm 50 years old. I've been playin music all my life. but I've only been playin Bass for a little over 25 years. A 17 year stretch with same band. I've always played Fender Basses, that is my weapon of choice. Just like i use a Remington 700 for hunting deer. I've always lived in the south eastern part of the USA. Except for a few months that I thought Cali was a good idea HAHA. That didn't work for me.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Face Book ( Jeez ) LOL Let's see i also Build Custom Model cars
SignatureRed Neck Bassist # 82, Fender P bass Club,# 219 Peavey Amps Club. Play it from the heart or don't play it at all!!! Bassist for "3 Dog Celebration" (3DC)