- harleybass47 was last seen:
- Dec 3, 2014
- Current Setup:
- I play a FENDER AMERICAN DELUXE JAZZ it's tobacco sunburst w/tortoise shell pickguard. I also have a G&L ASAT semi hollow body fretless w/ebony fretboard and ghost lines. It is also three tone sunburst. I have DOD compressor, flanger and chorus. My current amp is a PEAVEY TNT 115.
- Favorite Genres:
- We play old country and classic rock.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I have a three piece band called SANDCREEK and play with two other bands. I also play drums.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I used to have a PEAVEY MK IV head with 215 lower and a powered 210 enclosure. At that time I played a PEAVEY FOUNDATION S. I'm currently looking at a GK MB115 which is lighter and I'm getting older.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- I ride a custom motorcycle like a HARLEY.