- Last Activity:
- May 19, 2015
- Apr 24, 2015
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, 53, from Washington, DC
Playing the Kingman Island Bluegrass and Folk Festival with the Hummingbyrds Sat 25th Apr 24, 2015
- kentuckyjimfaris was last seen:
- May 19, 2015
- Jan 28, 1966 (Age: 53)
- Home Page:
- Washington, DC
- Current Setup:
- King Double Bass: K&k Rockabilly PU, Epiphone Zenith fretless, Chandler custom Jazz, Kala Uke-U-Bass (de-fretted), 2 ancient Danelectr/Silvertone U-1 '56 and '58, Fender Telebass Modern Player, Squire Bass Vi, Tennessee 12 String, Guild Ashbory, OLP stingray, NS Design WAV4....
- Favorite Genres:
- Rockabilly, Folk, Rock...
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Jelly Roll Mortals, The HummingByrds, Parklawn Ramblers, Kentucky Jim, Western Bop, Charlie Chesterman and the Legendary Motorbikes.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- This list is WAY to long
- G.A.S. List:
- Takamine TB10 I think I've owned everything else.
I've been all the way around the block. I prefer 4 strings, even my 12 string bass is 4 strings tripled.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Ukulele player. Artist (acrylic mostly), Vespas, Bulldogs.
I grew up in Sugartit KY, started gigging in in Cincinnati at 15 years old. Moved to Boston with a band. Lost the record deal. Joined the best band ever, Charlie Chesterman and the Legendary Motorbikes.
Moved to DC and started playing with all the local all-stars in town. Started gigging out, just me and my Uke.
I almost always play upright bass, but you never know.