Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!
Welcome Back! Please see this thread for more info about the site outage. Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 4, 2017
- Jan 23, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
low down shame
My SVT 6 PRO took a nose dive so I bought a Hartke LH1000. What's the word on these Heads? Jun 29, 2014
- low down shame was last seen:
- Feb 4, 2017
- Current Setup:
- Ampeg Svt 6 Pro, Custom Cabinet, Modified Squier P Standard, Modified Fender MIM Deluxe P Bass Special, Wilkins R/T, P/J Custom being built.
- Favorite Genres:
- I'm a Musician First, It's all about the song. If it's played well it doesn't matter what genre.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- None right now. Working the regular job!
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Modified Kramer Aluminium Neck, Modified Ibanez SR 800, Modified Ernie Ball Stingray, Modified American Deluxe Jazz, Modified Squier P Bass Standard, under construction Wilkins P Bass Secial, Peavey Mark 8 Head, Peavey Fire Bass 700, GK 1001 RB 2, Ampeg SVT 6 Pro.
- G.A.S. List:
- waiting for My Custom Wilkins P Bass Special. My Baby!!!!!!!!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jim McCauley, Aaron Sampson, Tony( Geezer ) Butler, Jimmy Bain, Gary Wientraub ( Geddy Lee ), Flea, Stu Hamm, etc, etc, etc!!!!!!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- modifying My Axes.
SignatureLow Down Shame ((((( ! )))))