Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998. Join us! :)
The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content. Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails. He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly. Thanks! - Paul D.
- rocknroll777 was last seen:
- Feb 21, 2014
- Current Setup:
cheap sx jazz ( fender copy)
CAJAVEC GA100B 100 w amp (transistor head, made in Yugoslavia circa '86) - curently BLOWN
Peavey Tour 450 head
1x15'' speaker cab (unknown brand of speaker)
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Rock, Blues Rock, Southern Rock, Hard Rock, Psychodelic, Classic Heavy Metal
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Playin' in a local rock band, mostly doing the covers of Bosnian/Yugoslavian bands.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Ibanez GTA10 guitar amp
- G.A.S. List:
Rickenbacker 4001 ; Gibson Thunderbird ; Gibson EB4L
Ampeg SVT; vintage Marshall 100 w bass head with two 4x12 cabs....just love the Marshall full-stacks
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Enthwistle, Leon Wilkeson, J.P. Jones, Geezer Butler, Noel Redding, Jack Bruce, Lemmy, Roger Glover, Berry Oakley, Zoran Milanović, Bruno Langer, .....
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Fixin' guitars and makin' bass cabs and other stuff
SignatureOLD SCHOOL ROCK
Peavey Amps Club #185