- Last Activity:
- May 30, 2012
- Aug 28, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Current Setup:
Wine red Yamaha BB1500A four-string, tuned to a standard E-A-D-G most of the time; my proudest axe most of the time.
Transparent red Ibanez G10 four-string, modified for a B-E-A-D tuning.
Yellow 1990 Samick starter four-string, used as a loaner for giving bass lessons.
- Favorite Genres:
- Metal, rock, progressive, jazz, mellow.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The Encounter Band, theElement Band, The LINK Band, freelance.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Still own all my gear I've ever owned so far.
- G.A.S. List:
G&L L-2000 Carved-top four-string or L-2500 Sunburst five-string.
Lakland 55-02 five-string 3-Tone Sunburst. http://www.basscentral.com/pdimages/2010A/6-14-2010/5502_Deluxe_3TSB_Maple.jpg
MusicMan Bongo six-string.
Warrior fifteen-string [just for the fun of it!]
- Influences and Teachers:
- Started playing bass because of Mike Dirnt of Green Day, then really looked up to Jacob Anderson [local jazz bassist] and Brad Annis [another local] who are much better than I.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Technological hobbies of all types.
SignatureI like to thrash around while playing bass. Visit Wordsmitherd.Com to read some of my collected thoughts and rants.