- Last Activity:
- Jun 7, 2020
- Nov 23, 2019
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from Kansas
Shopping for an amp and some bass pickups Apr 27, 2020
- SucksFuneral was last seen:
- Jun 7, 2020
- Current Setup:
- Dean Edge Q6, BC Rich 8 string Warlock with EMG 808X/818X. Currently amp shopping as well as pickups for my base
- Favorite Genres:
- Progressive Metal, most always falling back in love with Thrash. Currently studying Vic Wooten, John Myung, Les Claypool, and Billy Sheehan.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Widespread, SexFuneral, Nailgun, currently solo
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Carvin B-2000, Fender BXR-400, 2X15 and a 4X10 cabs loaded with a mixture of Peavey BWs and Eminence speakers. Series10 4str short scale bass, Dean Edge Q6 6str bass (which needs new hardware), latest acquisition is a B.C. Rich 8 string Warlock..............used to have a handmade 7 string Warlock made by none other than Bernie Rico Jr. (RIP)
- G.A.S. List:
- By Khorne's sharpened codpiece, where to begin? Probably one of those Conklin custom jobs, 7 string neckthrough made of purple heart and bubinge and an ebony fretboard. An ESP LTD MF-207 mayhaps..........oh! And DEFINITELY a 7 string B.C. Rich Mockingbird in a naughty little quilted maple dress............too bad BC Rich dont make 6 string basses :*(
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Myung, those cats in Vitalism, recently stumbled across a guy called "REMSTAGE" and hes absolutely worth a listen. Victor Wooten, Les Claypool, Billy Sheehan and DiDi Vernie but above and beyond every and all........would be my Dad :3
Started freaking the 4 stringz at 11 when I got a 4 string Series10 for my birthday. Spent everyday after school jamming with the stereo. At 18 I converted to the Church of John Myung and invested in a 6 string and from there I finally found my range..............oh, and also started trying out that "geetar" thing and picked up an 8 string baritone..........sorry but tenor length instruments? They look comically tiny in my hands. I'm always afraid I might break it .
- Hobbies and Interests:
- PC configuration, assembly, design and customization. Need a rig for gaming, recording, cryptocurrency mining? Send me a PM!
Normally play metal-ish stuff but in my old age I normally just plug in and noodle around..........when I'm not shopping for strings since I fired Rotosound.
Also know my way around the ebony and ivory keys somewhat. Give me anything with strings and ten minutes and I'll be passably working it. Can also sing pretty well but I canNOT for the life of me sing and play simultaneously.