- Last Activity:
- May 1, 2019
- May 23, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from SoCal, Southbay, Southern California
- vintagegroove was last seen:
- May 1, 2019
- Home Page:
- SoCal, Southbay, Southern California
- Luthier/Amp/Electronics Repairman, Sound Engineer
- Current Setup:
- Silvertone (salt and pepper era), black and silverface fender, Peavey 1st and 2nd gen vintage amps. Tons of Carvin gear. GK. Steinberger modified spirit bass, Danelectro bass, Ohana Uke Bass, etc. Tons.
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Rock, Blues, hard rock, funk, disco, ska, reggae, rocksteady, pop, 80's, 90's, folk, celtic, hawaiian, just about everything...
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- All up and down the California Coast
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender, Peavey, Ampeg, Silvertone, Gibson, Carvin, Crate, SWR, Sunn, Kustom, guitars, basses, amps, drums, even PA systems. Vintage Shure Vocal Master.
- G.A.S. List:
- Ampeg vintage Flip-top (any model really...). Ampeg Vintage Tube SVT, and 8x10; cab. A quality Acoustic bass, and a Uke Bass, and one of those DeArmond / Fender / Ashbory mini basses... just too cool...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Cliff Williams, John Paul Jones, Paul McCartney, Paul Simon, Tony Levin, Bootsie Collins, Bryan Chandler, and many many others...
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Jeeps, offroading, guitars, drums, my aussies, cooking, you name it
- Commercial User?:
- I am not affiliated with any brand of manufacture, or endorsed by them (yet.. hello guys). But I do work on them for a living.