1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 1 week old USA Bartolini M56CBC pickup set (EMG 45 size )

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by campbems, Mar 7, 2018.

1. campbems

campbems Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Price:
    These came brand new in my Custom Devon bass and I'm sending back to have it changed out to Nordtsrand combo instead. These are the USA Classic Barts in (EMG 45 size) and the Bart Preamp is a New Old stock Vintage Bart premap before the company was sold. It is 3 band with 3 switches that is wired for 3 way Mid's, Coil tap or each pickup wired Series/parallel. I will sale both for $250 shipped. It will be professionally removed by Devon Smullen. This is brand new items used 1 week and decided I wanted different tone.

Bartolini M56CBC Set, 6 String Dual Coil Humbucker Pickup Set, Classic Bass - Best Bass Gear

• Pickups:
    • Bartolini Soapbar with coil tap switches
    • Preamp:
    • Bartolini 18-volt 3-band Preamp (Volume with push/pull for active/passive, blend, treble, mid, bass, mid-shift switch)

9EC5DC19-7E1C-4547-991C-67A103BBB64A.
    91C61181-2BDB-4398-9520-A5162518EF3B.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  2. Eugene.thomas87

Eugene.thomas87

Nov 20, 2008
    KY
    Clean wiring!!!

3. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    I will sale individually for $150 shipped or $250 for both Preamp and Pickups shipped. Devon said he will leave all the wiring intact and all you would have to do is wire your jack and pickups in plus your Battery either 9 or 18V.

bassnote6 likes this.
  4. bassnote6

bassnote6

Oct 15, 2002
    SYRACUSE NEW YORK
    Endorsing Artist:MTD Basses
    Wow this is the exact set up I need.
    Crap.

5. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    You won't beat this setup anywhere. Basically brand new used 1 week and less and 1/2 price.

bassnote6 likes this.
  6. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Keeping Preamp for myself and selling the new Pickups now. Get these for $150 shipped.

7. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Guys don’t bother waisting my time with offers for less than the $150 shipped price. They are 1 week old and $250 plus shipping everywhere.

8. fruitlabor

fruitlabor Gold Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Can you post a picture of the wires please

9. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    @fruitlabor

Bass is been sent to Builder to professionally take them out to install the Nordie DC pickups. Wires haven’t been cut and are full length for any install. They are 4 wired for Coilt tapping options.

10. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    $139 plus actual shipping USPS with tracking to your door.

11. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Sold and headed to Texas.