1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 120th Anniversary Gibson SG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kas4tms, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Price:
    $575
    Strings:
    2014 Gibson 120th Anniversary SG. Recent setup with new strings. Sweet Jack Bruce sound and Gibson growl. Lightweight without sacrificing the bottom end. Comes with Gibson HSC.

Open to trades. Would love a hollow body. The price includes shipping to lower 48.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    t-ray likes this.
  2. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

What's the neck like on one of these? Nut width?

3. Neck feels good, not to thick 12" radius. Nut width is 1.6/2.23. Use this link for more manufacturers specs. Thanks
    Gibson.com: SG Special Bass

4. ThatLowEnd

ThatLowEnd Dirt, Trucks, BBQ, Whiskey

Apr 14, 2012
    Down In The Delta
    Has been/Never was
    Pmd

5. PokeyPrasch

PokeyPrasch Son of the Angry

Aug 19, 2013
    Moxee, WA
    None
    Pm'd.

6. BlackDog Music

BlackDog Music

Oct 4, 2016
    Hi - I had a similar SG bass which I traded and have regretted since. Any interest in an early (2003/4) Musicman SUB bass? This is an American-made, active one that I wish I could give you a precise date on, but someone removed the serial number plate on the back. They're becoming harder to get these days due to the fact that they were only produced for a few years - seemed to be a losing proposition for them money-wise.
    I can send pics if interested
    Thanks,
    Mike

7. Thanks for the offer. I use to own the MM SUB. Sold it to help fund my Stingray 4HH.
    I'll have to pass on this one though. Thanks again.

8. BlackDog Music

BlackDog Music

Oct 4, 2016

No problem. Good luck with the trade/sale.

9. RostyM

RostyM Supporting Member

May 1, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Scale length? Short? Surprisingly, I couldn't find that on the specs link you posted?

10. Sold. Thanks all.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020