1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1992 Pedulla Thunderbass T5-SB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by leurw, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    You know the story, I'm not bonding with it like I thought I would and hard times call for desperate measures - last in first out. It's a great bass and sounds wonderful but it's not my cup of tea and doesn't fit the music I'm currently playing. The neck is ultra-fast and rivals some of the basses I have worth twice as much.

Plays great with newer Pedulla strings. It has the famous Pedulla sound with plenty of bite. Not a closet queen, but a very well cared for 24 year old instrument. I believe I am the third owner. A few nicks dings and swirls here and there, very minor buckle rash - the photos accurately convey the condition of the instrument. It's a beautiful finish that is actually a little more green than shown in the photos.

Not a figured top like the newer Thunderbass out there. This one has solid AAA flamed maple body wings which is a pretty pricey upgrade. Neck is 3-piece quartersawn maple with a flamed center. Ebony fretboard. Original Bartolini pickups and preamp with Volume-Pan-Tone controls. Truss rod functions 100%. 17.5mm string spacing at the bridge. Feather light at 8.2 pounds. Includes the original hardshell case, pedulla wrench, original warranty card and owners manual, and some of the misc. paperwork.

1992 Pedulla Thunderbass V
    T5-SB "AAA"

Asking $1,750 PP'd and shipped CONUS. Not looking for trades unless it nets cash my way. (90's Carvin 5, 2006 Stingray Anniversary, wenge neck Warwick 5)

DSC_0013_zpsofzcdiag.

DSC_0016_zpsbmn6qoiq.

DSC_0014%202_zpszccwxx8i.

DSC_0015_zps4g2o10g8.

DSC_0021_zpsit72spbi.

DSC_0019_zpscl21yvhw.

DSC_0017_zpsnffx6pn7.

DSC_0022_zpsmpzofxnb.

DSC_0024_zps6tzgnp7u.

DSC_0018_zpsqes0ehh3.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    Ash Mo, coyoteboy, laslen and 3 others like this.
  2. TB special, $1,750 for this week only.

3. satchelbaglio

satchelbaglio Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Richmond, B.C.
    Sweet bass, fantastic price.
    IMO the older basses have that mojo sound, going on.
    GLWS

leurw likes this.
  4. Thanks man! I'm really hoping that she can go to a good home. IMHO, I think Mike made some of his best stuff in the early 90s.

mgauge and satchelbaglio like this.
  5. mgauge

mgauge

Dec 21, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Beautiful bass. I had a Pedulla MVP in the same finish. As much as I loved it, I couldnt get what I wanted out of it. Do miss it though. Good luck with sale

leurw likes this.