1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1999 Ernie Ball Stingray 4 includes hardshell case.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jmpiques, Apr 19, 2015.

1. jmpiques

jmpiques

Apr 19, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    IMG_2179. IMG_2180. IMG_2185. IMG_2196. IMG_2197. IMG_2200. IMG_2201. IMG_2212. IMG_2202. IMG_2177.

Hello all,

For sale is my 1999 Ernie Ball Stingray 4 in Honeyburst. I've switched over to a jazz bass at this point and can't justify or afford to keep it as a back-up. I am NOT the original user - though I do believe I'm the second owner.

There are some nicks and dings, none of which are out of character for a 15-16 year old bass. Most importantly - the bass still plays great. According to the pot - it's from October 1999.

Price is $900 or best offer. As I'm downsizing the amount of gear - I'm not particularly interested in trades. If you want some more pictures let me know and I'll share.

I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting to include in the description. Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll do my best to answer them promptly.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    blindrabbit likes this.
  2. EBMM Honey Burst has to be one of the most beautiful looks/finishes for a bass out there. I just love it.

GLWYS!

3. jmpiques

jmpiques

Apr 19, 2015
    Thank you. Sorry to have to let it go.

4. jmpiques

jmpiques

Apr 19, 2015
    Bumping with a new price.

5. Weight?

6. jmpiques

jmpiques

Apr 19, 2015
    I had someone else ask me that yesterday. I'm going to my practice space tonight with a luggage scale and should have an answer late tonight/early tomorrow.

From what I could find online - it's spec'd out at 9.5 pounds - which seems about right. I can say it feels a lot lighter than the Jazz bass I've been using.

7. jmpiques

jmpiques

Apr 19, 2015
    Brought the bass home from the space - but forgot to weigh it. I'm pretty sure it's right around 9-9.5 pounds.

8. jmpiques

jmpiques

Apr 19, 2015
    Bump

9. jmpiques

jmpiques

Apr 19, 2015
    Sold for $825. Thanks all for you interest.

10. Whoa that's an insanely good price. Congrats on the sale, and congrats to the lucky person who bought this beautiful for that much!