1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Trade 1999 Lakland 55-94 for 44-94

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by spector_boogie, Jun 4, 2014.

1. spector_boogie

spector_boogie No Limit Honky

Apr 15, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    Price:
    TRADE
    Strings:
    This is a total longshot, but figured what the heck-
    I absolutely love this bass but am thinking about going back to a 4 string for this style of bass. I'd like to trade (maybe plus/less cash here or there) for a late 90's or early '00's (before they switched the pres, pickups, etc., same build style as mine) 44-94 for mine.

Mine is my main player and no closet queen but is in really great shape. The previous owner sanded down through the gloss on the neck so it's totally smooth and no sticky spots at all. It's a nice dark trans blue over quilted maple, rosewood FB with the BEM inlays. Real nice piece. Have the green Lakland gigbag which has done me great service the last 2 years I've had this. Chrome H/W.

Anyway, if there's any interest shoot me a PM and we'll swap pics. Sorry, I'm ONLY interested in the bass above... Otherwise I'll hang on to this one til I can find another one F/S and offload this one.

2. spector_boogie

spector_boogie No Limit Honky

Apr 15, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    Bump for any possible 4-94 out there!

3. rambass

rambass Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2012

4. Dub Wood

Dub Wood

Sep 11, 2009
    Lubbock Texas