1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available 2 Fer? 3 Fer!? Pavel Jazz Pro SC Custom, MM StingRay 5, Benavente DCB 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Danny R., Sep 28, 2016.

1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Pavel Jazz Pro SC Custom. I got this bass over 2 years ago for my son, he is 14 now and a high school freshman, first chair in the honor orchestra, jazz band... Gotta support the kid! He told me he wants a 5 or possibly a 6 string bass: Swamp Ash body, Wenge board, Maple neck. 33" scale, 24 frets. Black Hipshot hardware with a D-Tuner (set to low D). Aguilar 60's pickups and OBP3 preamp. The fretboard blocks are inlay vinyl stickers, they come off clean. Asking $2500

MusicMan StingRay 5. Ash body, Birdseye Maple neck (heavy figure), Rosewood board. Made in 98's according to the serial #, it's awesome! Original case included. GONE!

Benavente DCD 5 "Rainbow" Bass. This bass is badass, beautiful, low action and sound better than it looks. Bloodwood, Mahogany, Maple and Walnut body, double bound (Walnut and Bloodwood) Maple neck, figured Maple board with Bloodwood dots. I ordered a custom Bartolini 3 band preamp with a mid freq. switch when I got it, it made a HUGE difference. It currently has a set of Ulyate pickups and the Bart preamp in it, sounds just phenomenal, the original Benavente preamp and custom Kent Armstrong pickups will be included. Asking $2000.

Looking for a nice 5 or 6 string bass, I'd love to do a 2 Fer but will gladly send you all 3 basses if you have something nice. Cash sale would be nice too, but I just love trades.

Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking!

Pavel:

Pavel SC 4 (1).

Benavente (0).

Benavente (1).
    StingRay 5 (1).

Pavel SC 4 (4).

Benavente (7).

StingRay 5 (5).

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  2. campbems

campbems Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Pm sent

Danny R. likes this.
  3. fuzzychaos

fuzzychaos

Mar 17, 2008
    Ohio
    That Pavel is a beaut! GLWS

MrLenny1 and Danny R. like this.
  4. RHA III

RHA III Supporting Member

Jul 22, 2012
    OR
    Damn, your kid can play I wish with only 2 strings? I hate you.:D

Danny R. and fuzzychaos like this.
  5. Danny R.

Ha!
    Actually it was strung with 2 DR Black Beauties and 2 DR White Neon. It looked cool and fooled a lot of people :laugh:

sub-commandante likes this.
  6. C3Bassist

C3Bassist

Jul 3, 2016
    Wish that stingray wasnt gone :( lol

Danny R. likes this.
  7. bob204955

bob204955

Nov 26, 2008
    That Pavel is awesome! I got mine in a similar spec. Bump for an awesome bass.

Danny R. likes this.
  8. 68Goldfish

68Goldfish Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Port Orchard WA
    Dang, super sweet SR5!

Danny R. likes this.
  9. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    What's the scale length and string spacing on the benavente

10. Danny R.

34" scale, 19 mm at the bridge and weights less than 9 lbs.