1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2 is the magic number...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by alapantera, Apr 13, 2010.

1. alapantera

alapantera

Mar 22, 2004
    Wisconsin
    ...where 2 is equal to the number of consecutive years in which I've been involved in an accident where A) I was completely stopped, or almost completely stopped, B) The driver of the other vehicle was an inattentive, teenage, female driver and C) not my fault in the least bit.

On the bright side, nobody was hurt. This was the company's car this time, so I won't have to deal with the massive insurance nightmare again. I got to spend practically the last 3 hours of work today doing nothing (had to wait for a ride coming from an hour away.)

:rollno::cool::rollno:

2. Women drivers, no survivors!! :bag:

3. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Why don't women need drivers licenses? Because there is no road between the bedroom and the kitchen. :D :bag:

4. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    [quote='I Wish I Was a Girl' - Violent Delight]
    But if I was a girl I couldn't drive no more
    Cos I couldn't tell the difference between the clutch and the door
    I'd get mood swings and I'd have to shave my pits
    But I wouldn't really care cos I would have massive [breasts]
    [/quote]

:ninja:

5. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    ^^^^ LMAO ^^^^ :D

6. You know what the problem is, it's a Ford. You know what they say for stands for don'tcha?

Fix It Again Tony, heh heh heh.

7. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    You mixed that one right the hell up.

Fiat - Fix It Again, Tony

Ford - Fixed Or Repaired Daily

8. kydnav

kydnav

Jun 24, 2006
    Netherlands
    Quoted for fail :smug:

9. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Glad you weren't hurt either time. A good friend had this happened recently - the other driver (teenage female) was texting. My friend was badly hurt. Several months later, she's still in a lot of pain and dealing with medical consequences.
    Pisses me off.

10. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    :D I'm gonna have to remember that one.

11. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Teenage girls in cars are my biggest fear as a motorcyclist. Every day on campus I see at least 3 cars attempt to pull in front of me while on the phone, speed through an area on the phone, or not stop at stop signs, cause they're texting.

12. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    There's a popular Korean supermarket near my work.

Every day I drive by, I'm shocked to discover there's not an ambulance cleaning up an accident scene.:meh:

13. Sorry, thought someone might have gotten that. I was quoting from the first episode of King of the Hill, I'm not that thick :smug:

14. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Dammit Dale, it's Texas. It's 110 degrees in the shade, and if it gets one degree hotter I'm gonna kick your ass.

I got the reference ;)

15. Thank you! :hyper::smug:

16. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man. That dang ol' Internet, man. You just go on there and point and click. Talk about W-W-dot-W-com. An' lotsa nekkid chicks on there, man. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. It's real easy, man. :)