1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD 2002 Inca Silver Lakland 55-94 Classic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RussT, Jun 2, 2018.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my very nice 2002 Inca Silver Lakland 55-94 classic. This is one of the super nice early models with the original Bart/Bart setup. There is a reason these are sought after. They sound and play incredible. The bass has a very nice quarter sawn neck with a beautiful birdseye fingerboard. Everything works exactly as it should. Smooth truss adjustment, electronics all good and has been very recently set up. I am the 2nd owner. The original owner was a lakland endorsed artist who was Anne Murrays touring bassist for years (for you canadians) and also a professional player who has played in pretty much every major "broadway" show that comes through Toronto. The bass is in very good condition and has been well taken care of but it shows some signs of age and use. All the major blemishes can be seen in the photos. That said, it still looks amazing and the neck is in fantastic shape and smooth and fast. This bass comes with the original white pickguard that has never been installed and will also ship with a custom clear pickguard with no screw holes that press fits into place nicely. No tape or screws necessary. My bass tech makes these and also makes digital photo cut outs that go with it so you can basically have any color pickguard you want. You can see the clear guard as well as one with a black marble/pearl underlay. The options are pretty endless.

The bass plays like a dream as all these early Laklands do.

Body - Alder
    Neck - Quarter Sawn Maple
    Fingerboard - Birdseye Maple
    Weight - 8.75 lbs (old bathroom scale but it is nice and light)
    Colour - Inca Silver
    Electronics - Barolini pups and Bartolini Preamp

Selling for $2400 shipped in North America. Will consider trades. Ideally looking for a Sadowsky Modern. I will add cash for a NYC and would want a bit coming my way for a Metro.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  2. Bigbri

Bigbri

Aug 4, 2015

3. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Local pickup price is $2600 cdn. It’s a sweet deal.

4. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    new photos of custom pickguard added.

5. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Updated to no trades at all. Just bought one of my old dingwalls back so straight sale only now.

6. Smooth_bass88

Smooth_bass88 vaxx! Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2006
    North AMERICA, USA
    Alder bodied 55 94 in inca silver. WOW!!! wish I could buy this thing right now. Someone is going to be extremely happy

RussT likes this.
  7. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Sale pending.

8. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Still available. Local sale didn’t happen.

9. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Trades updated. Would love a Sadowsky Modern. NYC plus cash from my end preferably but will consider Metros plus a bit my way as well.

10. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Bass is gone for real this time folks.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021