1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale 2007 PRS Singlecut with Tremolo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Basspounder, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Basspounder

Basspounder Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Price:
    $1350.00
    Up for bid is a 2007 PRS Singlecut with Tremolo in a 10 Top Tobacco Sunburst finish weighing in at 8.2 pounds. I purchased this 4/17 from the original owner who at the time had only owned it for a short while and it came in mint condition except for 2 chips in the finish when he purchased it. I had the chips repaired when I received the guitar and the repair was done really well. I provided pictures using Q-tips to show where the chips were. Other than that, the guitar is in great condition. The original owner also changed the strap buttons but the original ones are included as well as the tremolo arm. The tone knob can be pulled up and I believe it puts the guitar in single coil mode. Well that’s about all I know I am a bass player that wanted a PRS Guitar so my knowledge of this guitar is somewhat lacking. Here is the PRS website link hopefully this will provide more information: PRS Guitars

This wonderful guitar has lived most of its live in the case so it needs a new home. If you have any questions at all or want to make an offer please open up a private conversation with me rather than posting questions/offers here in the thread. Thanks for looking! The photos show the condition of this instrument. Shipping is included in the asking price and NO TRADES please making room to walk. PayPal only for payment and I ship in the U.S. (Lower 48) only.

12/26/18 Just found this on the PRS website and figured I would add it to the listing:

SINGLECUT TREM: 2004 - 2008. Singlecut body shape with carved maple top, mahogany back and neck, rosewood fretboard, 25” scale length with 10” fretboard radius, optional bird inlays, Wide Fat neck carve, PRS #6 pickups, one volume and tone tone controls with 3-way toggle and tremolo bridge.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    groooooove, cosmicevan and crobasster like this.
  2. this is the highest quality / price ratio i've seen on a used guitar in a while.

beautiful guitar! GLWTS!

Basspounder likes this.