1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2008 custom Mesa Boogie M6 Carbine Combo wine/wheat

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassgasser, Mar 15, 2010.

1. I ABSOLUTELY hate to sell this amp but alas, I'm a student and it's not getting any cheaper. This is a 2008 Mesa M6 Carbine 2x12 Combo. It was ordered in January 2008, ordered a Fathom and got a Carbine. Custom ordered with Wine Taurus and Wheat grill AND I wanted that sweet old "BOOGIE" logo on it. A bass amp that tells you what it's going to do.

Other than the custom tolex the amp is all original and working like a champ. There is some road rash in various spots. Got them all pictured. The cover is still there but has more road rash, like it should. It is not in mint condition physically, but it is there 100% electronically. One of the wheels on the back had the rubber outer layer come off, but I have a whole new wheel from Mesa installed after the photos. I have everything for this amp; warranty papers unfilled out, sticker, price lists and catalogs, inspection card and original receipt. No trades, for sale only.

Asking $925, firm. You pay all shipping. US only. PayPal preferred. Will definitely deliver within 250 miles of Bloomington, Indiana.

IMG_0887.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0893.jpg
    IMG_0894.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    IMG_0896.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0902.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg

2. JJP_1984_LB50

JJP_1984_LB50 Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    North Canton, OH
    Weight...???

3. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    Nice, and springfield is about 200 miles. I have the m6, but that is hot.

4. not sure of the weight exactly but it weighs less than my ampeg 410 at 110lbs. I would guess just shy of 100

5. NickRich

NickRich

Oct 13, 2008
    Quebec, Canada
    Damn-gorgeous-free-bump

6. gla542

gla542

Jul 25, 2009
    Bump for the nicest rig on TalkBass IMO!

7. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    bump for a great combo. i couldn't be more satisfied with mine and have yet to find a situation it could not handle.

8. bump for my amp before I go and try and find other ways of selling it! A real bass player needs this amp, and you gotta be on TB to be real!

9. 69LesPaulBass

69LesPaulBass

Mar 11, 2010
    Toronto
    Bump because I'd take it if you were in Canada!

10. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Supporting Member

wow - that's a bargain !!!!

11. bump bump my bass playing friends. someone give her a good home!

12. Bump and price drop to $925. I got fired yesterday and I'm a self-supported student so it really needs to go!

13. CliffD

CliffD Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2008
    Wow what a great deal! Well if you decide to ship, shoot me a PM!

14. mb94952

What a BARGAIN !!!!

It saddens me when people HAVE to sell sweet gear.

C'mon guys, help a college student out. I paid over a grand for my M6 Carbine head, alone. The 212 neo cab is another $800 . This is a steal.

He said he will ship if you pay the shipping. Even if shipping was $200, it's still a deal !!!!

15. mb94952

He said he will ship - You pay shipping. I own the same amp. You will love it.

16. SJLee

SJLee

Nov 7, 2007
    NoVA
  17. jowens004

jowens004

Jul 25, 2009
    Windermere, FL
    Wow what a great deal on probly the best combo made in the USA!

18. pm sent

19. Worldeeeter

Worldeeeter Inactive

Mar 29, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    PM sent

20. sold locally, sorry bass buds. but much the same, thanks for your interest.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 23, 2020