1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2010 Rickenbacker 4003 Fireglo (Price Drop!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by patplaysbass, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my 2010 Fireglo 4003. Currently strung up with LaBella flats for a great Paul McCartney-esque tone, I'll also throw in a set of rounds if flats aren't your thing. Bridge pickup bevel installed with original cover assembly included in the case. Also includes a really nice 3" Levy's leather strap with Schaller strap locks installed. This bass been around the country with me and is still kicking all kinds of butt. It's showing a little bit of wear, there are some pockmarks on the back and the headstock but they aren't noticeable from more than a few feet away and none are through the finish. I've tried to capture them in pictures but even that is difficult to do. Hardshell case has seen the road, one foot is punched in slightly but it's in good shape otherwise. $1450 $1400 shipped CONUS, $1400 $1350 if you want to meet in the SFV/Ventura County area.

IMG_0816.JPG IMG_0817.JPG FullSizeRender (17). IMG_0818.JPG IMG_0820.JPG IMG_0823.JPG IMG_0822.JPG FullSizeRender (18).

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    byoung93888 likes this.
  2. Ray H.

Ray H. Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Waterloo, Oregon
    Beautiful

3. She's a looker for sure! There's a nice hint of flame on the upper horn that really pops in the right light.

4. Not seeing much traction, gonna hold on to this one for a little while longer.

5. Making this bad boy available again!

6. Preoxii

Preoxii

Sep 22, 2016
    Interested in knowing more about this bass... basically what I’m looking for..

7. Happy to give you any info that you want! Any questions in particular?

8. Open to reasonable offers!

9. Sold!