1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2014 USA Gibson EB5 only $675 shipped!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RockBoxBass, Oct 3, 2016.

1. RockBoxBass

RockBoxBass Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is my 2014 Gibson USA EB5. This bass in excellent condition and sounds like thunder. Super low action, Set neck, coil splits, and Babicz bridge (factory). Beautiful rosewood board and dunlop strap ends. ONLY 8.4 lbs on my BR scale, and feels lighter! This has a huge, thick, powerful sound, and with the coil taps, get pretty close to a hot jazz sound. Has one small spot below the strap button where the paint was rubbed off, Im guessing from the strap (pictured).Comes with Gibson HS case. Priced low to sell quick. Shipping CONUS only and its included! $795.00 $750.00!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    Dominic DeCosa, t-ray and tommyr01 like this.
  2. tommyr01

tommyr01 SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2004
    Tucson, AZ, USA
    That is Dead Sexy !!!!!! .... I have one in Red and I absolutely LOVE it !! ...killer sound, nice and thick...and light weight !....someone will be very happy with this... GLWTS !

bassplayer2014 and RockBoxBass like this.
  3. RockBoxBass

I Agree! and the gold looks killer. And this thing sustains!!

tommyr01 likes this.
  4. RockBoxBass

Price Drop. What?? USA made Gibson with Hardshell case for $750 shipped??!! CrAzY!!:bassist::hyper::thumbsup:

5. RockBoxBass

Id trade for a Ibanez SR755 PJ... or make a reasonable offer...

6. bourbonbass

bourbonbass Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2012
    new orleans LA
    I've heard Rob play this bass live. It sounds great!!!

RockBoxBass likes this.
  7. RockBoxBass

huge price drop. got my eye on something! now only $675 shipped conus for a USA Gibson 5. crazy!!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 27, 2020